The personal side of Barb:
- I have lived in Oshawa my entire life except for 2 years when I
attended college in British Columbia.
- I married my best friend 34 years ago and he is still my best
- I am the mother of a beautiful daughter and very handsome
identical twin boys, who are all now adults.
- I am the Nana to two awesome boys, who have completely stolen my
- My passions are kayaking, pickleball, campfires, swimming, Earl
Grey tea, a good book and spending time with friends.
- I tend to smile a lot.
- Did I mention I am addicted to kayaking and pickleball?
The professional side of Barb:
- I am a certified wedding officiant.
- I work part time for a lawyer as a legal assistant.
- I also do data entry for a social worker who works for the
Office of the Children's Lawyer.
- I love children and was a home daycare provider for 17 years
while I raised my own children.
- Over 40 children came through our doors and I loved being a part
of their life and pouring into each one of them.
The passionate side of Barb:
- I am passionate about people and my relationship with God.
- I love to make people laugh and feel like they belong.
- I am passionate about life and try to encourage others to not be
- I am passionate about speaking and if given the opportunity, I
jump at the chance to teach or share my story.
- I am passionate about making a difference in the lives of those
- I am passionate about helping people to enjoy life to the
- I am passionate about making your wedding day the most wonderful
day of your life.